Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Gym in Hackettstown.. On Wheels!

I just wanted to drop a post today about a different part of Activate Fitness's business.

As people know I train out of NJ Core MMA's studio on Main Street in Hackettstown and also out of my home, in Mount Olive, where I have all kinds of weights, a squat rack, sandbags and other cool stuff.

What not too many people know is I am also an "On Wheels" guy.  Have passion to gain strength will travel.

I started Activate Fitness as an In Home personal training company and quickly decided I wanted more of a group style of training. But....

Activate Fitness will go anywhere you want.

You have a student athlete that wants to train and you'd rather him do it at home? I can come there.

Parks

Parking Lots

Outside the studio on Main Street

Under a bridge

In your basement

In your garage

On your Driveway

I go anywhere.

This is perfect for parents who feel "weird" about a New Strength Coach offering all of their kids Free training for the rest of the year out of his small garage gym.  Yes, I am that guy and if that makes you uneasy- I'll go to your home.

Big Gyms are becoming a thing of the past and a New Era of Fitness is here.

Anywhere you can stand, sit, scream, punch, throw, anywhere... you can train.

www.hackettstownfitness.com

Dedicated. Demanding. Determined.

P.S. Don't forget to sign up for our weekly Newsletter as well as This Saturday's Hackettstown Community Day from 11 to 5 at the Lowe's on Mountain Ave.

No comments:

Post a Comment