Monday, April 2, 2012

You get out, what you put in...

"The day doesn't end at 3:30 just because that's your scheduled time to leave."

My mother was the person who said the quote above and only, until quite recently, I had no idea it was probably one of the most important things I would ever hear in my life.  Little did I know, at the time of her dropping the line, that later in my life it would really grab a hold of my balls and rattle me to the core.

There are quite a lot of "problems" that people in the United States feel they have.  Lately this has been coined "first world problems" or "white people problems".  Anywhere you go, on any given day you hear someone say how expensive gas is, how boring their life is, or how food costs too much money to eat healthy.  People complain that their property taxes or payroll taxes are astronomical and it's "theft" or the politicians fault.

SHUT UP!  

It's nobody's fault but your own.  Seriously.  If you're broke, it's your fault. The day doesn't end at 3:30 just because that's your scheduled time to leave.  Look at any successful and wealthy person, besides a lottery winner, and the one thing you'll notice is they never stop.  They do not work 9 to 5 and go home and play around on a computer or sit in front of the television.  No, they aspire to learn, to find opportunities, and to create their own wealth- not putting it in the hands of policy makers.


I never heard someone with "money" or someone "successful" ever bitch about how gas is too expensive, that is because they are too busy making even more money that it doesn't even affect them. Take "Joe" on the other hand, he's a 9 to 5er making a decent American salary of $50,000 a year.  He wants to continue living in his house, continue feeding his family, continue to drive his car, and still be able to booze it up on the weekend.  Everyday "Joe" bitches to the world about how everything costs too damn much.  When he leaves work at 5, he gets home at 6 and lays around until it's time to get sleep.  Waking up and doing it all over the next morning.


Where does "Joe" make an effort to increase his wages so he can continue to live his lifestyle and be more "comfortable" with his finances?  Does he just expect it to happen?  If he works hard enough at his current place of employment, maybe he'll get a raise or a promotion- going from 50k to, what-  70k tops before he is found to be "replaceable"?


This light bulb has recently gone off in my head and there will no longer be any easy days for me.  My day doesn't end.  I live in a world and a lifetime of one giant continuous day that I plan to make the most out of and get the most out of.  While the majority of Americans enjoy their weekends off, I'll be busting my ass to make my life better- for my wife and the future of our family.  I no longer place blame on anyone for anything regarding costs or time- this comes from within.  If that Jeep Wrangler I want is too expensive- you bet your ass I'm working overtime every week and cutting my sleep from 7-8 hours to 5 or 6.  You'll get out of this life what you put into it.  There is no such thing as a weak economy, only an economy weaken by the laziness of it's society and the manipulations of the powerful.  


 "and straight Through your radio waves it plays and plays, 'till it stays stuck in your head for days and Days" Eminem

The media and the government aim to keep us puppets to society who walk around aimlessly searching for the American Dream.  The problem is the brainwashing is too powerful for most and the American Dream seems all but a figment of their imagination.  I'm fighting this one day at a time.  One penny earned at a time.

Fuck yes my property taxes are sky high and gas is killing me- but it doesn't just stop there in a puddle of mediocrity. I Want to make that easier on myself, I will do something about, and I will earn as much as possible while working as smart and hard as possible.  Hard work always pays off and sitting on your ass doesn't. If you want to play the poverty game and collect Medicaid go for it.  If you want to stay mediocre and enjoy a lifetime of redundancy then please shoot for the stars. If you want to be "different" and get on top of this world do it while kicking ass. 



Where you go and what you get... is up to you.


***Update*** Not really an update because, while I wrote this a long time ago, I never published it. I felt the world wasn't ready for this or I felt that people would not understand this and be offended by it- possibly ruining my image, my business's image, and the image of my beliefs.  But lately there have been some interesting turn of events in my life and now I am releasing this.  People need to read this whether they like what they read or not, and if you feel I am "a dick", an "idiot", or just "a coward"... continue basking in the series of unfortunate events in your life while I continue to rise above it all..



“You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.”
 Ralph Marston 




I am tired of every negative emotion, thought, feeling..whatever you want to call.. that occurs in my life daily from various different sources, not in my mind, but in what I see, hear, and feel from other people.


I have gone into my facebook, my twitter (LOL Mr. B they said Twitter...), and other social aspects and removed quite a few people.  There are too many people who do not give a fuck, who are weak, who have way too many negative emotions, and too many people who suck the life right out of me.  I will no longer fall a victim to the bullshit I read, I will not entertain their thoughts and react to them nor will I care what happens to them.  


There is good in my life and I always, subconsciously, knew it.  For a long time I did not react positively to it because I was so enthroned by other people's misery that it went on the "backburner".   I enjoyed watching other people walk around their lives hating the world, hating everything about stupid shit that does not even matter to them, and I was blind to the good I had.. I am going to be very successful in my life, more successful than any person in my entire blood and extended family has ever been and left in the dust are all of the people who can not vibe with where I stand, whether or not you are family.  You can be my best friend, but if you react negatively, feel negative about things in your life, and do not ask/seek/try to better understand what the "problem" is- you are gone.  I give my love, my dedication, and my will to help people to whomever asks for it and whomever deserves it.  There is no more wasting energy on people who suck the good out of this world and view everything as Bullshit..  


In no way am I, have I ever, or will I ever be perfect but I understand one thing:


Your problems ARE NOT EVEN PROBLEMS.. - Randy Pausch







No comments:

Post a Comment